Statement of Belief
1. We believe in the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and that He is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred physical death and spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven and His present life there for us as our High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith and all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
8. We believe that the return of our Lord Jesus Christ to catch up His people to meet Him in the air is imminent.
9. We believe in the personal and bodily return of our Lord Jesus Christ to set up His Kingdom upon the earth.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
11. We believe that the Holy Spirit has given His gifts for the edifying of the body of Christ to each believer. We believe the sign gifts, Mt. 18:8, Mk. 16:17-18, and the revelatory gifts, I Cor. 13:8-10 were temporary and are no longer given by the Holy Spirit since the completion of the Canon of the Scriptures.